Rafflesia Trek Seekers at Perak (from KL)
Discover the Rafflesia Trek located near a small village about 12km from Gopeng, Perak. Experience the leisure morning ride to Perak. Upon reaching there, a short safety briefing will be conducted by our professional guides. Enjoy a light meal before returning to your accommodation.
• Experience the adventurous jungle trekking
• Unique big flower to be discover upon; Rafflesia
• Trek guide, Certified Safety Aider Guide
• Delightful light refreshment included
• Hassle-free Kuala Lumpur hotel pick-up & drop-off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified First Aider Guide
- Jungle Guide
- Snacks - Light meal-Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
What's excluded :
- Personal Expanses
- Personal Insurance
The trek to the Rafflesia is near a little village about 12km from Gopeng, near Ipoh, Perak. To trek through the jungle to where the Rafflesia thrives, you need to engage the services of a Semai Orang Asli guide. The trek was hilly, some parts you really have to climb. Halfway up the hill, you can already see a Rafflesia. There were a few rotting carcasses here and there.
07.00AM: Morning Hotel pick-up (Kuala Lumpur areas only)
09.30AM: Pick up at Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135) who will then lead you to the parking area at Ulu River Lodge, then assemble there and transfer to Ulu Geroh (Starting Point) by lorry.
10.10AM: Arrive starting point. Briefing by guide. Start trekking to Ulu Geroh. Journey will take around 3 hours which one will pass by the area of Orang Asli settlement and some part of the treks is steep so a good hiking shoes and long socks is required to avoid leech bite. Rajah Brooke Butterfly area will be visited after the visit to the Rafflesia Center.
01.10PM: End of Rafflesia trekking. Depart to lodge area for lunch.
02.15PM: Freshen up then transfer to your hotel.
Note: Please inform your hotel to arrange your pack breakfast one day in advance.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
any Kuala Lumpur hotels area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and may be reorganized to best meet operational situations.
- Customer are encouraged to bring own wears, insect repellent, water-resistant bag & snacks.
- What need for hike: The trails are steep, wet and slippery and part of the way may involve walking through a small stream. We recommended old sneakers with good treads or hiking shoes and old clothes. There will be lots of leeches so if you have leech socks, bring it along with you or soccer socks.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.