RAFT ADVENTURE - Nu'alolo Kai Beach Landing
A Real beach landing at Nualolo Kai (on NaPali), most companies can not land you at the site of this ancient Hawaiian fishing village. A special permit is required. Passengers can take a guided cultural walk through the ancient Hawaiian Fishing Village. Enjoy great snorkeling, lunch & soft drinks, and a gorgeous beach to bask n the sun!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pre-Packed Meal includes: Healthy Turkey or Vegetarian Wraps with chips, cookies & snacks.
- Licensed Captain and experienced CPR & water safety trained crew
- Juice, Soda & Water
- Snorkel Equipment & Expert Instruction
What's excluded :
6- 6 1/2 hour Ultimate Adventure Raft tour explores all the "nooks and crannies" of NaPali...in all of its majesty! Under the waterfalls and into sea caves when conditions permit, encounter playful dolphins, turtles, and much more. We explore the coast and experience a very special cultural site, it is much more than your typical snorkel tour.
A real beach landing at Nualolo Kai (on NaPali), most companies can not land you at the site of this ancient Hawaiian fishing village. A special permit is required. Passengers can take a guided cultural walk through an ancient Hawaiian Fishing Village. Enjoy great snorkeling, lunch, soft drinks, and a gorgeous beach to bask in the sun!
Lunch includes: Freshly made wraps (Turkey or Vegetarian options available), chips, cookies & additional packaged goods. Bottled water, juices, and soft drinks.
• Na Pali Coast State Park, Wainiha, Kauai, HI 96746
• Nu'alolo Trail, Kokee State Park, Kauai, HI
Departure Point :Kauai Sea Tours, 4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Departure Time :6:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No pregnant women or serious health concerns
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please remember to bring along your towel, sunscreen, camera, hats and sunglasses, wear your swimsuit and cover-up
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Ages 7 & up
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Maximum weight of 250lb. per person
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All passengers need to be prepared for possible rough waters and able to hold on to the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 7 years old. All snorkeling passengers will be required to have the upper body strength to pull themselves out of the water with a small marine latter.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.