Rafting and kayaking in the Sierra de Gredos, whitewater activities.
They will live an adventure in the middle of nature, enjoying a unique landscape. A very fun experience, which brings out the most daring side of the participants.
It is a highly recommended activity for groups of friends, families, team building, as teamwork is part of the activity. It will be an unforgettable day, full of new sensations, laughs and adventures.
per adult from
What's included :
- All the necessary equipment for the development of the activity (neoprene, helmet, vest, shovels ...)
- R.C. Insurance and Accidents
What's excluded :
We will enjoy a whitewater activity, descending the Tormes River in a pneumatic raft, led by a professional guide. After the presentations of the group and the work team, all the necessary material for the development of our adventure is distributed; Once equipped, we will proceed to make a small navigation and safety talk so that the whole group knows how to act during the descent. After this, the journey begins !!
Teamwork, adrenaline and, above all, fun will be part of the whole journey!
Departure Point :05690 Bohoyo, Ávila, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.