Rafting Experience on the River Tâmega
Rafting is a team sport where the aim of all participants is to steer a boat in tumultuous waters. It is practised in a dinghy boat and led by an experienced guide along chutes full of adrenaline, with the backdrop of the idyllic banks of the River Tâmega. This kind of sport allows knowing locations that would otherwise be completely inaccessible. The birds chirping, the vegetation and the impressive sound of water makes this activity the "ex-libris" for those who like the combination between adrenaline and nature.
The Emotions offers 2 pathways, with different intensity levels. You choose the route and the Emotions guarantees you an activity and a single final!
Your dream is our goal!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Emotions
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Emotions, Porto 4000-196 Portugal
Rafting is an adventure experience for nature lovers.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Rua Doutor João Lemos, R. Dr. João Lemos, 4890 Celorico de Basto, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.