Rafting III-IV in Pacuare River
Rafting day in one of the best rivers to practice this sport, the Pacuare. Valid for any level, if you have not done it before, you will learn and if you have already done so you will enjoy it again. Departures from any hotel in San José. Includes breakfast and picnic lunch on the river.
We will pick you up at your hotel in San José to travel to the Pacuare River. Upon arriving at the operations center we will wait for you with a delicious breakfast to gain strength.
Once equipped and after the safety talk, we will launch in 6-person rafts for 4 hours along the river sailing class III and IV rapids. Halfway we will have a picnic to eat and continue to the operations center again.
Once finished, we can change before returning to San José, we will leave you again in your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- complete equipment
- Rafting class III-IV
- Entry/Admission - Pacuare River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pacuare River, Cartago Costa Rica
Rafting on rafts of 6 people for 4 hours along the river sailing class III and IV rapids. Halfway we will have a picnic to eat and continue to the operations center again.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels in San José
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.