Rafting in Nepal - Trishuli River Rafting
Rafting in Nepal is a one of the best adventurous activities in Nepal and Rafting in Nepal - Trishuli River Rafting package is teh best for you If you don’t have lots of time but rafting is on your bucket list. Nepal is one of the better places in the world that has drawn trekkers as well as climbers for many years .Rafting and kayaking with mountain scenery ,you can experience a great adventure on Trishuli river. Whitewater river raft offers you a relaxed rafting with some big rapids. The beginning point is 3-4 hours /72km from Kathmandu, a stopover between Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Rafting in Nepal - Trishuli River Rafting tour, you will set out for your journey in the early morning, arriving in Charaundi. Before beginning, you will be guided and provided with general information regarding the trip by an experienced guide. Then, the rafting trip resumes from Charaundi to Kurintar. It can be best classified as having II-III grade rapids.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Public/tourist bus to/from station and from the point to Kathmandu
- Rafting at River
- Raftinng Expenses
What's excluded :
- Other Expenses which are not written in Inclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chandragiri Hills, Thankot, Kathmandu 44619 Nepal
Chandragiri Hill is located in west of Kathmandu Valley and nearby exiting point to Pokhara and other cities of Nepal. From the Hill traveler can see the mountains and ride a cable car.
Stop At: Charaundi 45100, Nepal
We drive early in the morning in a private tourist vehicle for 3 to 4 hours from Kathmandu which takes us to the starting point of rafting, Charaudi which is 85 km away. After briefing by the experienced guide about raft and river, the trip hits a few class II or III rapids and then we stop for the lunch. After lunch white water hits a class II to III rapid. At Fishling we stop and have hot tea/coffee with snacks. After the end of the rafting we drive back to Kathmandu.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel In KathmanduAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.