Rafting in Rio Mendoza from Mendoza City
Enjoy & experience a half day rafting activity in Rio Mendoza, with transfers from your hotel in Mendoza City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer in air conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- In Mendoza, there are many different ways to experience the snowmelt waters of the Andes. For the adventurer, we offer rafting trips throughout the year on a Class III + river. All of our excursions are on the wild and scenic portion of the Mendoza River, above the Potrerillos Dam and Reservoir.
The continual river flow provides action throughout the decent. In summer, with high flows of snowmelt water, the Mendoza River carries rich sediment and forms large holes and haystack waves making exciting rapids. During the winter months the flows are much lower and allow one to appreciate the natural rock formations.
Our bilingual guides and safety kayakers lead the trips. They all have international experience and white water rescue certification. All participants are equipped with life vests (PDF), wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene boots and a helmet. We use high quality gear. Our Hyside rafts are self-bailing, 14ft. long, and made of hypalon.
Distance: 12 Km.
Duration on raft: 1 hour aprox
Difficulty: Clase II + / III+ (pleas ask)
Minimum age: 10 /12 years (consult for younger)
Westsuit and neoprene boots, splash jacket, helmet, paddle and life vest (PDF).
Professional bilingual guide. Mini demonstration, Safety talk and Safety Kayaker. All trips have Personal accident insurance.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Mendoza
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.