Rafting on Cetina in a small group with elements of canyoning & cliff jumping
Discover the beauty of river Cetina with family and friends on rafting adventure.
Rafting on the Cetina river is the most popular day trip in this part of Croatia
We work in small groups which allows us to enrich the classical rafting experience with more attractions such as cliff jumping, showering with spring water under a waterfall, floating through the rapids. There will be time for relaxation and refreshment while swimming in crystal clear water and time for fresh fruit snacks. Outside the rafting boat activities is planned on the most beautiful, safe and verified parts of the river, and will be done according to the wishes and the abilities of the guests, if water level and weather conditions allow it.
Difficulty level is easy.
FREE: light food & drinks, Gopro video & photos, transfer from Omis.
Visit us on this rafting adventure and we will make your excursion safe and dynamic but mostly unforgettable and fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- raft-boat with a skipper
- rafting equipment (helmet, life jacket and a paddle, wetsuit if needed)
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
The gathering place is located in the parking lot in Omiš, and then everyone gets on the air conditioned mini bus which will transport you 30 minutes to the starting point of rafting. There you will get the necessary equipment and instructions from the trip leader. On the quiet part of the river you will learn basic rowing skills and other necessary instructions before heading down the rapids.
We enrich the classical rafting experience with more attractions such as cliff jumping, showering with spring water under a waterfall, floating through the rapids. There will be time for relaxation and refreshment while swimming in crystal clear water and time for fresh fruit snacks. Outside the rafting boat activities is planned on the most beautiful, safe and verified parts of the river will be done according to the wishes and the abilities of the guests, if water level and weather conditions allow it. We will avoid places where other rafters gather to have a unique experience.
The rafting route is 12 km in length and it takes approx. 3.5 hours to complete. Difficulty level is easy.
Rafting excursion ends at the park near the Radman’s Mills restaurant, then we will driven you back to Omiš.
Departure Point :Calypso Diving Omis, Obala gusara bb, 21310, Omiš, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU: T-shirt, swimming suit, towel and a pair of closed shoes or sandals suitable for water. Also, it is necessary to bring extra clothes and shoes so you can change after the excursion. If you are taking any medication, that you could possibly need during the excursion, take it with you.
- The rafting experience includes a risk of injuries! In order to avoid them pay attention to your guide! Drugs and alcohol are not allowed! In case of bad weather, we reserve the right to change program availability.
- Rafting can be experiences by adults on their own responsibility, and children accompanied by their parents or with their consent.
- Rafting is not recommended for children below 6 years of age, people with moving difficulties, pregnant women, heart patients, blind people. People who are suspected to be under the influence of drugs and alcohol will not be allowed to participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.