RAFTING on Soca River, Bovec, Slovenia
Enjoy the half day whitewater rafting on the Soca river on class III (IV) rapids and nature made slalom corse. Experience the unique, crystal-clear alpine river, the favourite playground of europian white water enthousias. Try the water slide and jumps from various hights.
per adult from
150 to 210 minutes
What's included :
- 3 hours activity
- 75 - 90 minutes whitewater rafting
- All necessary equipment ( wetsuite, boots, helmet, PFD)
- Transfer from the rafting base to the river and back.
What's excluded :
- Pictures on a cusom made pendrive (available to purchase right after the trip for EUR 25)
- Personal travel insurance (extended for extreme sports)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soca, Soca, Slovenian Littoral Region
Our guide will meet you at our raft shack and aftrr short briefing you will get equipped. After everyone have the equipment we drive to the river which takes about 10 minutes. You get dress on the shore and after a safety talk you start rafting. During the 1,5 hours trip on the river you will see all the beauties of the Soca river. You run rapids, you can jump from rocks, you can swimm or slide down on our special toboggan.
At the end you'll change your clothes and we drive back to our raft shack.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :HungaroRaft, Adventure Center Bovec, Unnamed Road,5230, 5230 Bovec, Slovenia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no age limit but it is crucial that you can swim
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.