Rafting on the Drac - Gap
Rafting allows novices, as well as experienced, to access whitewater from the first paddle strokes. A walk in freedom, an adventure "framed" to explore the world of rivers safely.
Only obligation to know how to swim.
In spring, we sail on the Drac river, wild and impetuous torrent because essentially fed by the melting snow, and dominated by the Pic du Vieux Chaillol.
We descend the river aboard a 6/7 seater boat on the La Fare / La Guinguette course in a magnificent setting. Fast and laughs will be there! But beware, the course in April / May can be quite sporty.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- suitable technical equipment meeting CE standards (don't forget your swimsuit and pair of shoes): 5 mm neoprene suit, 5 mm neoprene jacket, safety vest, helmet, paddle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Think about your swimsuit and shoes that will get wet
We will be pleased to provide you with suitable technical equipment that meets CE standards for your comfort and safety (don't forget your swimsuit and pair of shoes). :
Once equipped, you will receive technical and safe instructions for the descent and then you will leave with the guide on the river to face the waves.
Departure Point :EVP - Eau Vive Passion (Drac), Route de Grenoble, 05500 La Fare-en-Champsaur, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Wearing a mask during transport at the end of the activity
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.