Rafting on the Ubaye - Barcelonette
Rafting is an activity accessible to all thanks to the variety of routes offered by the Ubaye: from the more sporty for adrenaline fans, to the quieter for families who can taste the joys of a rafting descent between rapids and laughter.
Only obligation to know how to swim.
In groups of 6 to 8 people per raft, the rafting instructor guides who steer the boat will make you carry out some basic manipulations before setting off on the water: left, right, stop, forward or backward will be quickly mastered.
The adventure can then begin: you will have great sensations with maximum security, as well as all the joys of white water including splashes, spray, more or less forced swimming are part.
Rafting is the ideal activity for discovering white water to share without moderation with family, couple or friends.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- suitable technical equipment meeting CE standards (don't forget your swimsuit and pair of shoes): 5 mm neoprene suit, 5 mm neoprene jacket, safety vest, helmet, paddle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Think about your swimsuit and shoes that will get wet
- Take your towels if you wish to rinse or wash after the activity with the use of our private showers intended for you.
We will be pleased to provide you with suitable technical equipment that meets CE standards for your comfort and safety (don't forget your swimsuit and pair of shoes). :
5 mm neoprene wetsuit
5 mm neoprene jacket or kway
Once equipped, you will leave with your guide for explanations on the handling of the paddle and safety for the descent. Once the explanations are finished, you will set off to face the rapids of the Ubaye river.
• Meolans Revel, Meolans Revel, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Departure Point :EVP - Eau Vive Passion (Ubaye), Village du Martinet base du four à Chaux, 04340 Méolans-Revel, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Wearing a mask during transport at the end of the activity
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.