Rafting Puente a Macal - Futaleufu River
From our office we will drive about 35 minutes to reach the river put in. There you will meet our team
of experts and certified guides waiting for you with all the river gear. After a complete safety briefing
we will hit together the stunning waves of the Futaleufu River.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- River Equipment
What's excluded :
You will get to know the sunning Futaleufu River first by paddling the Puente a Puente section, filled with exciting rapids very cosed to each other and then hitting the Macal section where you will face two of the most famous and amazing whitewater of the river, Mas o Menos and Casa de Piedra, both class V rapids with loads of water that will take your breath away.
• Futaleufu River, Futaleufu Chile
Departure Point :Pedro Aguirre Cerda 545, Futaleufu, Futaleufú, Los Lagos, Chile
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.