Rafting with overnight
2 Days Trisuli Rafting and 1 Night Stay - 2 Days Package
Trisuli the river originated in Tibet and Nepal’s Holy Lake Gosainkunda from Lord Shiva’s Trident – Trishuli is Nepal’s Most Popular Rafting River, this flow along the high to Pokhara or Chitwan 2 Days / overnight at River Fun beach Resort.
Few kilometers above The River Fun beach resort is the confluence of Budhi Gandaki with Trisuli River and the seasonal variations of their combined water volume decides which section of The Trisuli (above or below the confluence) a One Day trip is to raft. Monsoon and post Monsoon (Jul-Oct) the upper section is usually ‘run’ and the lower section from Nov-Jun.
Big bouncy waves, hefty holes, and tricky chutes all go towards making an exhilarating ride to remember with a combination of Grade II+ and III+ rapids with some IV’s in the post-monsoon season.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner with Camp Fire
- 1 Night accommodation in Deluxe tent
- Breakfast with Tea/Coffee
- Both Way Tourist bus transportation
- 3 hour rafting in Trishuli river with Lunch
- All rafting equipment and safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Private Transportation before & after
- 2nd day rafting
- All bar & beverage
- Kathmandu to approx 3 to 4 hours drive to starting point Charaudi 85 k.m. This trip hitting a few class 2 or 3 rapids called "LADISE DELIGHT" and stop for the lunch. After lunch white water hit a class 2 to 3 rapid called "UPSET" and "SURPRISE" At
River Fun Beach Resort, stop and have hot Tea/Coffee with snacks. At about 6:00 p.m. at the camp take the dinner.
This fun river and its green valley are just 3 hours from Kathmandu. Our overnight is at The River Fun beach resort tented camp at Kurintar, certainly the choicest spot….Bar-B-Que, candle light and camaraderie. The following day rafting continues until lunch, before onward transport to Pokhara, Bandipur, Chitwan or Kathmandu.
Facts of Trip:
• River Distance: 87 kms
• Grade (high water): III-IV
Departure Point :Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure Private Lmited Sorakhutte ,kathmandu ,Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :kathmandu ,Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Day 1:
- Kathmandu to approx 3 to 4 hours drive to starting point Charaudi 85 k.m. This trip hitting a few class 2 or 3 rapids called "LADISE DELIGHT" and stop for the lunch. After lunch white water hit a class 2 to 3 rapid called "UPSET" and "SURPRISE" At River Fun Beach Resort, stop and have hot Tea/Coffee with snacks. At about 6:00 p.m. at the camp take the dinner.
- Day 2:
- Around 6:30 in the morning wake up Tea/coffee. Then your raft guide take you for village tour about 2 hour, back to resort then serve breakfast quick pack-up and set our (run white water hit a class 2 or 3 rapids "BIJILI RAPID" and "TEA POT" and stop for the light lunch. After that raft is going to take out point Simaltal and drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan by Public bus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.