Rail biking and Wine tunnel with Busan Airport Transfer
It's the day of arrival or departure at Gimhae airport (Busan), and you DON'T want to waste a minute, but you are not sure of what to do, then this is what you should do!
- Ride a rail bike with the stunning river view near airport before or after your flight.
- Benefit from hassle-free private transfer that will assist you door to door by our professional driver with English communication skills and more importantly, accident-free driving experience. Save yourself from the hassle of shared van transfer or group tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transportation (A rental car included)
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation (information required)
- English-speaking professional driver
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Fuel, tolls and parking fees
- Busan city tourism brochure
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Admissions and experience cost
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
- Excess luggage charges (No charges up to 2 pieces of luggage per passenger)
- Entry/Admission - Gimhae Nakdong River Rail Bike
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gimhae Nakdong River Rail Bike, 654-4 Masa-ri, Saengnim-myeon, Gimhae, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
- A rail biking allows you to appreciate the spectacular scenery of Nakdonggang river from the river bridge.
- Passing through 'Tunnel of light' in the wine cave, you will be offered great photo opportunities and raspberry wines tasting.
[Cost info] Rail bike+Wine tunnel : KRW 17,000 per 2 persons
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter the desired pickup/drop-off spot(airport, station, accommodation, etc.)Anywhere in Busan is fine!
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please enter the desired pick-up/drop-off spots at time of booking.
- Baggage Allowance : Up to two pieces of luggage per passenger.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The itinerary may change due to your request, local circumstances or other unforeseeable factors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.