Rain Forest Jungle tour
Rainforest and bird watching;This tour takes you to the east of the island from the cruise ships port or resort to do about 2 hours brisk walking in the rainforest with a very great chance to see the endemic St.Lucia Parrot, and then to a refreshing waterfall to swim, stops on the Atlantic coast of the island for beautiful sightseeing.Tour is about 5 hours. Bottled water is provided with complimentary taxi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- AC taxi,
- hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Tour goes to the Rainforest, with a great chance to see the St.lucia Parrot and other endemic and tropical birds.Enjoy a quiet walk in primary rainforest and visit to a waterfall or Marigot Bay beach to swimm, etc.
• St. Lucia Rain Forest, St. Lucia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from every resorts, villas and guests housesAirports
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Castries Harbour, John Compton Hwy, Castries, St Lucia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.