Rain Forest Wagon & Crocodiles Safari. Shore Excursion from Puntarenas
Your breath-taking adventure begins with a pickup from the pier and a relaxing 60 minute drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside. You will be heading to the Central Pacific Coast, Tarcoles River and Carara National Park, until arrives to our private property, about 60 minutes’ drive from Puntarenas Pier. This tour consists of a journey through the rain forest, located in the Tarcolitos River canyon that is part of the 200-hectare private reserve of the Hotel Villa Lapas, crossing the river 8 times with a total distance of 3.2km in a cart drawn by a grasshopper at low speed, so that you can appreciate both the flora and fauna of such a special area in Costa Rica as Carara is.
After the wagon experience, a shore drive will take you to Tarcoles River for a 60 minute boat tour for enjoy the huge crocodiles and wildlife.
Fresh tropical fruits and a visit to souvenirs are included on this amazing tour. Good for seniors with limited walking conditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Carara National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carara National Park, Highway 34, Carara Costa Rica
We will visiting Villa Lapas Private Reserve, located just besides Carara Park
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Carara National Park, Tarcoles, Garabito Municipality Costa Rica
After the Wagon tour you will enjoy a tour in Tarcoles River for admire the huge crocodiles
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Paseo de los Turistas, Provincia de Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
For Puntarenas the Pick Up place is inside the pier, close to Gangway. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. All our tour guides wear a Green Color Polo Uniform and a Greenway Flag is very visible.For Puerto Caldera the pick up is Main Entrance of the pier. It is a short distance from the pier and mostly of the time there is a free shuttle bus service.Ports
- Puntarenas Cruise Terminal
- Puerto Caldera Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.