Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley Full Day
On this walk you will see picturesque villages, beautiful “adobe” houses, herds of llamas and alpacas, and you will have a magnificent view of the glacier Ausangate (6,385 m / 20,945 feet).
With the beauty and uninterrupted solitude, this is a spectacular journey for hikers who love a true outdoor adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport (roundtrip)
- Professiona Driver.
- Professional guide English – Spanish.
- 01 breakfast.
- 01 Buffet Lunch.
- Portable Oxygen.
- First aid Kit.
- Hiking Poles.
- Entry/Admission - Machupicchu Vip Tours
What's excluded :
- Food undescribed.
- Phone calls.
- Travel and accident insurance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machupicchu Vip Tours, Cusco 08000 Peru
This tour star very early in the morning betwin 04:30 to 5:00am. Pick up from your hotel and departure from Cusco to Cusipata Town, average 3-hour trip. Whenyou arrive there you will take breakfast (Pitumarca Town) at 7:00 around.
After breakfast we continue the journey to the starting point 40 minutes away. In this place you will ride the horse or walk to the rainbow Mountain. On the way you will enjoy landscapes full of flora and fauna. Duration between 3 to 4 hours average to arrive at the “Rainbow Mountain”, an spectacular place near the snowy Ausangate glacier which is considered a sacred mountain by local people, is one of the most important deities of ancient Cusco. Since pre-Inca times, the mountain has been a place of worship and offerings and this tradition continues untill nowadays. After take photos and enjoying the rainbow mountain you will star the walking until the Red Valley.Then you will comeback to the starting point to have your Lunch in Cusipata town. Then around 15:00 pm the bus will transport you from Cusipata to Cusco City. Arriving to cusco 17:00 pm.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pickup you at the hotel you choose
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Recommendations for what to bring:
- Comfortable backpack for walking
- Hiking boots (Due to the height of the trek there may be some sections where snow has fallen)
- Hat for the sun, sunblock and sunglasses
- Warm clothes to be worn in layers including a hat and gloves
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.