Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley full day tour
The Rainbow Mountain tour is one of the most beautiful trips to the Ausangate natural park where the famous colorful mountains of Vinicunca are located. Accompanied by your expert Guide you will walk through a wild landscape that varies from 4600 m. until 5036m, you will see the llamas and alpacas in their natural habitat, the Andean houses with thatched roofs as in ancient times and their friendly people. Arriving at the highest point you will enjoy the most beautiful views of Vinicunca and the Red Valley.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Bus or Mini van round trip
- Professional and bilingual tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- Horse ( you can rent a horse for 80 or 90 soles).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
Once you reach the principal view spot, you will discover the impressive colorful mountains of Vinicunca, also if you will look around, you will see the gigantic Ausangate glacier and and in the distance you will see the path to the red valley.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels in Cusco city
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.