Rainbow Mountain - 1 day
On this tour we will discover the incredible Vinicunca, the mountain of seven colors, or also known as Rainbow Mountain. During an intense and exciting day, considered to be the longest on the planet, we will cross the impressive mountain range located in the town of Chiripampa. Finally, in the heart of the same mountain range we will enjoy the incredible views of the famous Rainbow Mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up at the hotel
- Experienced bilingual guide (Spanish / English)
- Shared transportation
- Lunch - (with vegetarian or vegan option)
- First aid kit
- Oxygen spray
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Cusco
What's excluded :
- Rainbow Mountain access ticket (10 soles)
- Hiking poles (rent for 4 USD at destination)*
- Horse ride (rent for 25 USD at destination)*
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cusco, Peru
We will be picked up in our accommodationin Cusco. After two hours of travelling by car, we will take a break in Pitumarca for breakfast. Afterwards, we will continue our journey to Chiripampa to buy the access ticket for the Rainbow Mountain (10 soles). This unique mountain is located deep in the heart of the longest mountain range on the planet.
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Cordillera de Vilcanota, Cusco 08225, Peru
We will have to walk for roughly two hours until we reach this spectacular mountain, also known as the hill of the seven colors or Vinicunca. Once we arrive here, we will have some time to enjoy the fascinating patterns of the Vinicunca and take a good look around of the great panorama view we have from here. We will also have ample time to take photos. After a while, we will begin our descent back to Pitumarca.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cusco, Peru
Back in Pitumarca, we will stop to have lunch and after a break we will get ready for our return to the center of Cusco, where we will arrive around 6:30 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any accommodation in Cusco
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.