It is an adventure where we will enjoy the natural landscape that surrounds the rugged mountains of Cuzco, we will have breathtaking views of the largest snow-capped mountains of the Andes and an impressive local fauna.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from the hotel
- First aid kit
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Transfer back to the hotel
- Emergency horses (can be rented right there)
Our tour begins with the pick up from the hotel 4:30 - 5:00 am, the first point of arrival will be the Hanchipata community, where we will have breakfast, there we can recharge and stock up on what is necessary, we will continue with our trip until the next community called Qesoyuno; This is where it all starts. From this point we will start a walk of approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes until we reach the top, here we can hire the saddle horses if you wish. Throughout the walk we will have the opportunity to observe mountains, snowfalls, multicolored landscapes, streams as well as Andean animals such as alpacas, llamas, sheep, chinchillas, Andean fox and others. The highest point of our walk is 5200 m.a.s.l. which is the top of the Mountain of colors or Vinincunca, once there we will have enough time to appreciate the natural beauty of this enigmatic mountain, to take pictures and rest. We return to the transport we will go to our restaurant where we will have a rewarding lunch after a long journey.
• Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide name and address of the hotel.Start 4:30 a.m.Upon return we leave it in the Plaza rejoicing (half a block from the main square)
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.