Rainbow Mountain Adventure
Breathtaking view of the rainbow mountain and the glacier of the Andes mountain range, where this wonderful natural formation is located at 5030 meters above sea level and when you reach the point of view from where you have a beautiful view of the mountain and the landscape of the red valley due to the large amount of minerals found in the area and a wonderful view of the snowy mountain and the rainbow mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Oxygen, trekking poles, first aid kit, safety equipment and others.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets
What's excluded :
Breathtaking view of the rainbow mountain from the glacier of the Andes mountain range, where this wonderful natural formation is located at 5030 meters above sea level. We started this activity in the city of Cusco at 4 in the morning.
In the morning, by bus, approximately 2 hours to the town of Cusipata where we have breakfast and then continue for an hour with the trip and we arrive at the starting point of the walk that is 4400 meters above sea level and we begin to ascend slowly . We walk approximately for 3 hours and reach the point of view that is 5030 meters above sea level from where you have a beautiful view of the mountain and the landscape of the red valley due to the large amount of minerals found in the area and after this. and a wonderful view of the snowy mountain and the rainbow mountain, we return descending for approximately 1 hour and a half to the starting point of the walk to board the bus and go to the lunch place in Cusipata and then return to the city of Cusco and arrive at approximately 4 pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your same lodging, hotel or guest house where you are.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/13/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.