Rainbow Mountain - Adventure all included
The 7-color mountain tour is an impressive day of hiking in the Vilcanota Mountain Range, on a route we call “The Mountain of 7 Colors” that is very close to the highest and most sacred mountain in the South of Peruano called el Ausangate (6,377mts). This "Apu" bearer of life is the Guardian of one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world. Thus, our walk will be accompanied by snowy peaks, glaciers, herds of llamas and alpacas. This hike offers a selection of wildlife and very impressive landscapes. This will probably be one of the best things you will see on your visit to Peru.
• VISIT: Mountain of 7 colors
• AVAILABILITY: Every day
• TOUR DURATION: 4:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• FREQUENCY: All year
• NUMBER OF PEOPLE: Minimum 2 paxs and Maximum 8 paxs (personalized service)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up from your hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- buffet breakfast
- buffet lunch
- tour guide
- walk sticks
- oxygen assitance
What's excluded :
- horse rent
- • To start the 7-color mountain tour we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco (time 4:30 - 5:00 am), then head to the town of Cusipata where we will have a buffet breakfast.
• Then we will go to the beginning of the path where the guide will give you all the instructions to start the walk that lasts 2 hours.
• During the trip we will have the opportunity to appreciate a variety of South American camelids, spectacular ecosystems of the place and beautiful views of the snowy Ausangate.
• At approximately 10:30 we will arrive at our destination called Vinicunca or Rainbow Mountain (5,200 msm / 16,466 ft.). Upon arrival you will have enough time to enjoy this unique landscape that geography formed and you can take spectacular photographs from the 7-color mountain viewpoint.
• After taking spectacular photographs in the mountain of 7 colors we will return to the starting point, where our mobility will be waiting for us to take us back to the town of Cusipata to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
• After lunch we will return to Cusco arriving at approximately 4:30 Pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from hotel in city center of cusco
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.