Rainbow Mountain (Day Trip)
Journey through an undiscovered land of wild desert landscapes, snow capped peaks, herds of alpaca, and arrive at the ultimate destination – The “Rainbow Mountain” hidden deep in the Andes.
Throughout your journey you will pass through a vibrant green valley with the impressive Ausangate mountain towering in the distance. You will experience first hand how locals live in the mountains and even have a chance to speak with them. As you get closer to the Rainbow Mountain you will begin to see the first signs of the coloured minerals that formed the painted hills. Your guide will explain what makes up the existence of the “Rainbow Mountain”, and finally with one last push you will hike up to a vantage point that gives you a 360 degree view of the beautiful landscape that makes up this sacred land in Cusco – Perú.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bi-lingual guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Rainbow Mountain (10 Soles)
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Cordillera de Vilcanota, Cusco 08225, Peru
We start our tour from Cusco to Cusipata, which will take a 2-hour trip, upon arrival we will have a breakfast and then continue with the bus to the point of entry to the mountain that has an altitude of 4,500 meters where we will hike for 1 hour 20min until you reach the mountain of colours.
The guide will tell you all the details of the place to visit and give them free time so that they can meet, photograph, and record the landscape that they provide.
Upon returning we will visit (04) four lagoons where you will also have the opportunity to photograph, record and meet to return to Cusco around 06:00 pm.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our guests from hotels with-in the historic centre of Cusco.
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.