Rainbow Mountain Experience
Pick up from the hotel at 05:30 am, then we head to the south, after a journey of approximately three hours, we will pass through many villages, we arrive at the Pitumarca area. Well-known for being the bastion of the first libertarian movements.
We continue towards the tip of the road of Ocefina (Chilca) where we will begin our walk, towards the mountain of seven colors. The trek will last about four hours depending on the pace of travel to the village of Machuracay. From there you can descend to the slopes of the great Vinuunu Apu. With the passing of the hours you will begin to see how the mountain changes colors.
The hike has sections of high degree of difficulty so you must be in excellent physical condition. After enjoying this spectacular place where on one side we will have the beautiful view of the Apu Ausangate on the other side the mountain of colors.
Then we start the descent towards Chilca where our mobility awaits us to return to the city of Cusco.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
Located in the Vilcanota mountain range, known by locals as Cerro Colorado, it is a formidable barrier between the mountains and the jungle, this magical place is located towards the south of the city of Cusco on the route to the mountain Ausangate (6384 m ) its geological formations reveal all its splendor, in contrast to the blue of the Andean sky.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from the hotel at the departure time
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.