Rainbow Mountain on horseback
Rainbow Mountain on horseback is an special option created for people who needs the help of animals to complete the adventure.
Sometimes the altitude could be challenging, then, the horses will help you to conquest the vinicunca mountain over the 5000 meters!.
Once we arrive to the starting point, our guide will help to select a horse and will introduce you to your local guide, this local guide will lead the horse, each horse has a handler.
you will ride since the starting point until 15 minutes away from the mountain, the horses can not step on the mountain to avoid erosion, then you have to walk the last 500 meters.
The horses will wait for you while you visit the rainbow mountain and finally you will take the horse and your local guide to go back to the van to join the ones who hiked the trail.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast and lunch
- Professional multi-lingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pick up
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the Rainbow Mountain (S/.10.00 Soles)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainbow Mountain Cusco, Urb. Balconcillo k - 10, Cusco 08004 Peru
Surprise yourself with a destination like no other: Rainbow Mountain! Vinicunca Mountain offers you a dream-like landscape with the colors of the rainbow all stacked on top of one another for you to see like a multicolor mantle or a reflection of a rainbow on Earth. Vinicunca can be admired all year-round.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
Vinicunca, also called “The Mountain of 7 Colors” or Rainbow Mountain Cusco. It is a new tourist attraction near Cusco, Peru, located in the province of Quispicanchis.
Forgotten by everyone until a few years ago, it has now become very popular. And the best part is that you can visit it in one day.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:40 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people over 55 years of age
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A strenuous amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Since this activity is a group tour, we will pick up the first person at 3:40 and the last one at 4:20, please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at 3:40 am and our guide has time to pass for you until 4:20 am.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Groups limited to 10 persons while the Pandemic is active by the W.H.O.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.