Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek
Stare in amazement as you visit the painted hills of the Andes. With colors ranging from turquoise to lavender to maroon to gold, you will see why these hills have spiritual importance to the local Peruvians. Thousands visit these hills every year; book and join this rewarded group.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Assistant guide (if group is larger than 8)
- Private van pickup
- Lunch (buffet)
- Hot drinks
- Entrance Fee
- First Aid Kit or oxygen bottle
- Horse for emergencies
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Horse for entire trip (if you want to ride instead)
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Triunfo 392, Cusco 08002, Peru
This amazing tour begins bright and early with our private transport picking you up at 4am from your hotel. Rainbow mountain Peru, also known as Vinicunca is an undiscovered land full of wildly desert landscapes, snow-capped glaciated peaks, herds of alpaca, and pristine beauty. Throughout your journey you will pass through a vibrant green valley with the impressive Ausangate mountain towering in the distance. You will experience first-hand how locals live in the mountains and even see them hard at work. As you get closer to the Rainbow Mountain you will begin to see the first signs of the colored minerals that formed the painted hills. Your guide will explain what makes up the existence of the Rainbow Mountain; and finally, on the last push, you will hike up to a vantage point that gives you a 360-degree view of the beautiful landscape that makes up the sacred land. You have made it to the ultimate destination – The painted hills hidden deep in the Andes. We’ll have you back around 7pm ready for dinner and full of appreciation for what you have experienced during the day.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in Cusco and from the airport Alejandro Velasco Astete.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.