Rainbow Mountain Tour 1 day
The Vinicunca Mountain, is better known as the Mountain of 7 Colors or the Rainbow Mountain, it is one of the most impressive mountains of Apu Ausangate, due to the minerals present in its soil and the natural erosion of the sedimentary stones of its hills and slopes present the hues of the rainbow. For this reason, this magical Mountain of Seven Colors has become one of the most visited tourist destinations in Peru and South America. From the top, you will be able to see the incredible high Andean landscapes of the snowy Ausangate and the Red Valley. In order to enjoy this tour, it is important to inform that the departure takes place at dawn.
Duration: 14 hours (Reference from 5:00 am to 5:00 pm).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Tickets
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- Services not specified
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
04:00 | Transfer
At the beginning of the day we will pick you up at your hotel between 04:30 a.m. and 05:10 a.m., to start a direct trip for 3 hours to the base of Vinicunca, from where the walk begins.
07:00 | Breakfast
When you arrive it is very cold so you must wear warm clothes, on the tour we pass through the restaurant where breakfast is served.
08: 00 | Hike
Then a walk begins for approximately 1:30 hours to the Rainbow Mountain viewpoint.
10: 00 | Top
Upon reaching the top, the guide will give you the corresponding explanation, then you will have a time of 40 minutes to take pictures and enjoy the scenery.
13:30 | Return
Finally, you will return to the base in a walk of approximately 2 hours, then go to the restaurant where you will have lunch and then you will begin the trip back to Cusco. The tour ends in Cusco at approximately 6:00 p.m.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.