Rainbow Mountain Tour (1 Day)
The Rainbow Mountain Tour Full Day, experience the most amazing colors of the Andes Mountains, explore in a full day hike to the most spectacular Vinicunca – Peru.
Vinicunca or Rainbow Mountain, became one of Cusco’s most popular day tours, where you get to see; yellow, red, ochre, white and turquoise mineral stripes in the mountain lend it wow appeal. From the Cusipata – Pampachiri approach, the 10km round-trip is gentle in grade, reaching a hillside viewpoint facing the mountain. From the top, you have 360-degree views include nearby Ausangate (6384m), the highest mountain in southern Peru. Since the high altitude (reaching above 5000m) takes its toll, try to ascend slowly to conquer the summit of Rainbow hills of Peru.
Rainbow Mountain Peru, however, has breathtaking views easily allow you to forget about the 2 hour struggle you leave behind. The Ausangate glacier on one side and bizarre, colourful peaks on the other.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus Cusco to Llactoc (starting point of our trek).
- English speaking experienced professional mountain guide
- 6-8 people with 1 guide, 2 Guides for a group of 9-17 trekkers
- 1 Breakfast & 1 Lunch in a local restaurant
- First-aid kit including emergency oxygen tank
What's excluded :
- Bring drinking water
- Tips for your expedition team
- Travel and health insurance for the duration of your tour
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Triunfo 392, Cusco 08002, Peru
The pick up at 5:00 am by van, then drive to Hanchi Pacha – Pitumarca village by van for three hours, where you have a nice Organic breakfast, then we start hiking all the way up for two and half hours to the top of Rainbow Mountain at 5200 m.a.s.l. Along the hike you get to see Llamas, Alpacas, local quechua people, and the most spectacular colorful rocky mountains. After enjoying on the top of Vinicunca, we have downhill hike for 2 hours in order to have lunch, then we will get back by bus to Cusco.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travellers from their hotel in Cusco
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.