Rainbow Mountain Tour in Cuzco
This activity is unique for the assistance we provide throughout the tour.
The mountain view seven colors is spectacular.
The departure is at dawn between 4:00 and 5:00 am, after a section by car and make a brief stop for a light breakfast, we start another section so that you can start the trek, which can last a maximum of 2 hours until you reach the foot of the red mountain or rainbow mountain, here you will be able to appreciate the impressiveness of this attraction, seeing how these colors naturally form by the minerals and pigments that comprise the mountain of seven colors.
After having a time contemplating this place and with a restful rest, you will return along the same path to coordinate your lunch time and then return to the center of Cusco.
The arrival time is approximately between 6:00 and 6:30 pm.
A great adventure without a doubt.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Turistic Transport
- Professional guide
- Safety Kit
What's excluded :
- Tax entrance mandatory 3 dollars or 10 soles
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
With a previous walk of approximately 2 hours we will arrive at the foot of the mountain of seven colors to contemplate its spectacular landscape, see the seven colors that are formed by the action of nature and natural mineral pigmentation of the mountain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cusipata, Cusipata, Cusco Region
Traditional town in Cusco where there is a brief stop to have breakfast and have all the indications of the guide to make the seven-color mountain tour normally.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Portal de Comercio 145, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm the hotel where the pick-up will be, in case it does not appear on the map, and this must be within the city center. In case it is away from the city center, the meeting point will be in the main square of Armas of Cusco prior coordination with the operating agency.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.