Rainbow Mountain Tours Winicunca
Have a full day of adventure enjoying the great view of the famous rainbow mountain of Vinicunca. Imagine yourself contemplating this wonderful and colorful landscape after a short two-hour trek through the Andean mountains, Ideal for mountain intrepid people who take a new life challenge.
The program offers the traveler all the measures of safety and comfort transport to Rainbow day tour with personalized service of new vehicles for an optimum service and highly qualified of personnel staff who guarantee a safety trek. The are nutritive and balanced diet according to the climate, height, and temperature.
We offer a wide information to the client clear and precise about this mountain with points of elevation, maps and guides specialized in high mountain, which is of vital importance for the cultural exchange And has a unique experience in Rainbow Mountain day tour around the (APU) Ausangate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up at hotel
- Professional Tour Guide
- Bus Round trip
- Medical Kit
- Emergency Oxygen Spray
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (S./10.00 soles)
- Horse Ride (S/ 90
- Walking Stick
- Rain Poncho
- Personal Clothing And Dear
- personal snack
- Tour Name: Rainbow Mountain Vinicunca 1 Day Tour
• Duration Tour : 1 Day
• Type of Tour : Adventure, Ecological and Cultural.
• Activities : Ecological & Cultural Tour.
• Altitude : (Pitumarca) 3,800 m.a.s.l. / (K’ayrawiri) - 4,500 m.a.s.l. / 15,189 ft. (Vinicunca) 5,200 m.a.s.l.
• Group size : Minimum 5 people - Maximum 15 people
• Departures : - Our Company organizes daily departures for this unforgettable Tour with the best personnel.
Day 1: Cusco - Pitumarca - Chiripampa - Vinicunca - Cusco
• Distance traveled : Approximately 219 kilometers.
• Transfer from Cusco : (Pitumarca) 104 kilometers, (K’ayrawiri) 208 kilometers, (Vinicunca) 11 kilometers walking.
• Transfer to Cusco : 2 hours in transport from Pitumarca approximately.
• Guided visit to Vinicunca : 45 minutes
• Weather : Cold
• Maximum altitude : 5,200 m.s.n.m.
• Minimum altitude : 3,800 m.s.n.m.
We will pick our passengers early morning at 4:00 am to 4:30 am, from their hotel with our private bus, The drive takes around 2 hours to the south of Cusco and arrived at Pitumarca community (3800 m.s.n.m), where we are going to stop for breakfast, After that we are going to drive 1 hours more to K’ayrawiri (4,500 m / 15,189 ft.), The trek begins here and lasts two hours through an undiscovered land of wild desert landscapes, snow-capped peaks, herds of alpaca, painted hills. Mostly the path is following the farmer's trail, finally we are in the spectacular Rainbow Mountain (5200 m.s.n.m.) and start to explore the vast mountain range, At midday you will start going back to K’ayrawiri (4,500 m / 15,189 ft.) and take our bus to Pitumarca, where we going get lunch and then take our bus return driving to Cusco to arrive at 17:00 pm. approximately.
Departure Point :Our biggest concentration in San Francisco Square - Cusco. or you can also wait for us at the door of our office (calle meson de la Estrella N! 194)
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Trekking boots
- Waterproof Jacket
- Hat and Gloves
- Good hiking gear
- Sun Hat
- Personal Medication
- Camera and Films
- Comfortable Trousers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.