Rainbow mountain trek in Ausangate
Vinincunca or rainbow mountain it located 100 km of Cusco city .
It is a mountainous formation tinged with various shades, product of the complex combination of minerals.
The incredible geography of the place is the scene of animals typical of high Andean areas such as llamas, alpacas and vicuñas. The inhabitants of the area raise horses to offer them as transportation to visitors. Due to the height of this region, the ichu or natural boil of the Andes abounds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist transportation in a group service
- Pick up from your Hotel in Cusco
- 01 Breakfast 01 lunch
- Professional guide
- Oxygen ballon
- Entry/Admission - Ausangate
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ausangate, Calle los Olivos - Santa Rora - Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
here the travelers can apreciate the diferent colours of this tour and the majestic snow mountain in a highest point.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.