Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca) Tour from Cuzco
The Rainbow Mountain (Montaña 7 colores), or Vinicunca, is a mountain in Peru with an altitude of 5,200 meters above sea level, stunning and can be seen on the spectacular Ausangate area.
On this trek you will see quaint villages, beautiful adobe style houses, herds of llamas and alpacas and you will have magnificent views of the Ausangate Mountain (6,385 m / 20,945 ft.), the highest mountain in Cusco region.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Local guide (bilingual)
- Hotel pickup (Only in downtown Cusco)
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
The rainbow mountains are single handedly the second most important tour to take after Machu Picchu when in Cusco. Despite some negative press of the colours being deceptively bland, if you go on a clear day then this misconception will be debunked. Most tour agencies will touch-up and enhance their photos, so just keep in mind that it is not quite as vibrant as a literal rainbow. The hike is easy to do and takes just 2 hours to the top which is around 5000m. Prepare for bad weather as a sudden downpour may occur at any time. The tours are often cheap and you should expect to pay around 60 soles for the whole day.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick up from hotels in Downtown Cusco.Return point: Plaza Regocijo - 1 block from main square.For your consideration: The time interval for pick-up from your hotel is 4.00 am - 5:00 am
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Walking comfortable shoes and clothes reccomended.
- Small backpack
- Water and extra snacks
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.