Rainbow Valley Tour
Within the Domeyko mountain range and about 60 km from San Pedro de Atacama we find an area of hills of multiple colors. Here you will find ocher formations, green, with black dyes, violet, brown, endless colors to delight the view.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Park entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Yerbas Buenas Petroglyphs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle Arcoiris, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
Here we will delight ourselves with a view of the mountains and their colors due to the different formations and minerals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yerbas Buenas Petroglyphs, Near Rainbow Valley, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
we will see petroglyphs of pre-Hispanic times
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de San Pedro de Atacama, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.