Rainforest Adventure Olympic National Park Private Tour
This is a full day tour via our comfortable SUV to see a temperate rain forest and walk easy paths if you wish. Not required. There are two trails, a lunch break, and you'll see the world's largest spruce tree. If you want we'll also take you to the Pacific Ocean. Customizable.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free water bottle
- Entry/Admission - Cheryl's Northwest Tours
- Entry/Admission - Olympic National Forest
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cheryl's Northwest Tours, Seattle, WA 98119-2635
You and your driver guide will depart Seattle in the morning for a 11 hour tour. It is 3.5 hours to the first trail in the Quinault Rain Forest, but we'll stop along the way to stretch. Once you are there, it's fun time. Walk the first trail with mosses and ferns galore, plus a giant douglas fir, then go see the world's largest Spruce tree. There are many of the nation's largest trees in this forest. Lunch follows.
After lunch, you'll be taken to a second trail, that includes an historical farm that was donated to the Park. This trail is lush and meanders along a wooded stream, with indescribable lush moss and ferns everywhere.
On the road there and back you'll stop in Aberdeen for a rest break. Kurt Cobain of Nirvana was born here and the sign entering the city says 'Come as you are'.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Olympic National Forest, Olympic National Park, WA
Natural temperate rainforest without all the crowds.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel, in Seattle, Renton, Bellevue, or Tukwila, plus airport hotels. We can start at the pier and end at the airport, too.Airports
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91, 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
- Pier 66 Bell St Cruise, Terminal, 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Private tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.