Rainforest Adventures Nature Exploration Tour
On this 2-hour rainforest tour you'll be accompanied by a naturalist guide who will explain the most important facts about the plants, animals and biodiversity that surrounds you. You will never perceive a rainforest in the same way after an educational walk on these trails.
Tour includes plenty of time to take pictures, investigate wildlife, and stop at specific spots to explore further.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bocaraca trail
- Butterfly garden
- Hummingbird garden
- Orchids garden
- Terrariums (amphibians and reptiles)
- Naturalist bilingual guide
- Lunch (If selected with this option)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (If selected with this option)
- Entry/Admission - Rainforest Adventures Braulio Carrillo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainforest Adventures Braulio Carrillo, Ruta 32, junto al Parque Nacional Braulio Carrillo. A 45 mins de San José, Route 32, next to Braulio Carrillo National Park, 45 mins from San José, downtown, Limón, Guápiles, Costa Rica
Discover the magical rainforest with this adventure tour that brings alive the sights and sounds of wild, tropical nature. As you take different forest paths, like the Bocaraca trail, you will enjoy learning about rainforest life as you immerse yourself in the environment. The butterfly garden, hummingbird garden and orchids garden are all eye-opening places of beauty.
Led by a naturalist guide, you will not only learn about the thousands of plants and wildlife species in the rainforest, but you'll be able to get close to nature in a way that lets you feel its pulse and energy. You'll visit different areas in the Braulio Carrillo park, and by the time you leave you'll understand much better how, and in what ways, the many species in a rainforest co-exist.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Rainforest Adventures Braulio Carrillo, Ruta 32, junto al Parque Nacional Braulio Carrillo. A 45 mins de San José, Route 32, next to Braulio Carrillo National Park, 45 mins from San José, downtown, Limón, Guápiles, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Tour only: 7:30am, 10:30am and 2pm
Tour with lunch and transport: 7:30am and 10:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have a certificate of Safe Travels by WTTC (World Travel Tourism Council).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.