Rainforest Aerial Tram
Rain forest Aerial Tram Tour Jaco, our Tramway is a type of aerial lift in which a cabin is suspended from a cable and is pulled by another cable. Aerial tramways differ from gondola lifts in that the latter use several smaller cabins suspended from a circulating looped cable.This Rain-Forest Aerial Tram tour begins with a Documented Multi-Media Oral and Visual explanation of the Bio-diverse area you are about to visit and experience. Next we board Gondolas where we share the air with other flying creatures, atop this lush Tree Canopy.This is a great view for those who are Bird Watchers; also we can appreciate glimpses of other wildlife for example, White Face Monkeys, Sloth's and Anteaters. After your ride above the trees get the most professional and depth explanation about plants, Insects, Serpents, and other wildlife. You will truly leave a smarter person. Click here Know facts about Rain forest in Costa Rica.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- We will pick up up at your Hotel Location about 20 minutes before the tour starts, our van will drive you for about 15 minutes to get to our location, enjoy the natural beauty that our town has to offer.
When you get to our location our certified guide will meet you and explain you all you need to know to start the tour, our guide will explain the different kind of birds that you will see on the way while you travel in the top of the trees, also our guide will explain you about the vegetation that you can find on the way.
At the end of the tour you will do a little hike on our trails where you will be able to watch our butterfly garden and medicinal plants garden.
Breath the nature and emerge your self on this amazing natural get away.
Departure Point :Jaco Beach
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Mandatory closed-toe shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.