Rainforest Canopy Adventure from Vieux Fort or North Island, St Lucia
Experience the spectacular scenery of St. Lucia while flying through the air. Tantalize your sense of adventure as you zip over the lush vegetation on 500 ft (150 meters) of cable, giving you the thrill of a lifetime while you enjoy a bird's eye view of the stunning tropical jungle!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (Vieux Fort and North Island hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Zip Line Ride
- Entry/Admission - St. Lucia Rain Forest
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Travelers will be taken to the facility where they will experience the adventure of a lifetime. Enjoy the thrill of zip-lining through the rain forest canopy, as you take in the majestic scenery around you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick up only available for hotel in the north Airports
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Castries Harbor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Vieux Fort and North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask Airport and Resort Team Members will wear a mask and freely utilize hand sanitizer while on duty Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.