Rainforest Canopy Zipline & Hanging Bridges Tour From Monteverde
Selvatura Park has a zip line tour commonly called Canopy Tour. Our zip line tour is the only one that is built 100% inside the cloud forest!
There are many bridge systems in the world, few of them are suspension bridge systems, let alone those located within an authentic cloud forest. The suspension bridges of Selvatura Park offer the best way to safely admire the canopy of the cloud forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide |Only for Canopy
- Transportation From Hotels in Monteverde
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers
What's excluded :
- Not meals
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
In this tour, visitors will cross through the unique canopy of the cloud forest suspended through a high-capacity cable and using the best mountaineering implements which combined will generate an experience difficult to forget. This tour not only combines the excitement of one of the safest and most sought-after adventures in Costa Rica, you also offer the amazing perspective of the cloud forest canopy, a perspective that could only be appreciated by some scientists until recently.
The tour of the suspension bridges consists of 3.06 kilometers of trails in which our visitors will find eight bridges of different sizes, which range between 50 and 170 meters in length. Each bridge has a width of 1.50 meters and a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge which makes the bridges
Selvatura Park pendants not only in the largest suspension bridge system, but also in the toughest in Costa Rica.
• Butterfly Garden at Selvatura Park, Costa Rica
Departure Point :Selvatura Adventure Park, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels In Monteverde
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to bring: Comfortable clothing, closed shoes, rain jacket, water, insect repellent
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.