Rainforest Cycling Adventure in St. Lucia
If you want to experience the real St Lucia, this is the tour for you. Cycle through unique forest trails and witness up close the beauty of the rainforest with its lush vegetation and interesting wildlife. Make sure you bring your camera because the photo opportunities are endless. The main attraction, Errard Waterfall, is the highest waterfall on the island and, arguably, its most spectacular. A dip in the pool at the base of the waterfall will leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated. This tour will give you a new appreciation for the beauty of the island.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- The tour begins with pickup from ship or hotel; pickup time depends on location. An air-conditioned bus ride down the picturesque East Coast is a great sightseeing opportunity. A friendly, knowledgeable guide informs and entertains throughout the 40 minute ride. Upon arrival at Treetop Adventure Park, the guide oversees check-in at the Welcome Center. Guests are allowed a refreshment break; complimentary juice and bottled water are provided and a variety of other drinks are available for purchase.
The guide then directs guests to the to the bike shed, where each guest is given a bike and a helmet. Cycling starts on the bike trails in the forest, meandering first through the botanical gardens, then along the river and across a bridge; the activity level increases as the tour moves onto the country roads, which include several hills. A detour back into the rainforest leads to a welcome stop at Errard (Sault) Waterfall - the island's highest accessible falls. A short ride back through the forest and along mostly flat road leads back to the Welcome Center. Guests have about 20 minutes to relax and take in the unique atmosphere of the tropical rainforest before boarding the bus. On the bus ride back, the guide will arrange a quick photo stop.
Departure Point :Tour departs from local hotels and cruise port.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum height: 50"/1.27m Maximum weight: 250 lb./115 kg
- Dress: closed shoes required for safety; shorts/trousers recommended
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.