Rainforest El Yunque Tour
We will enjoy natural wonders of the east side of the island. Here you enjoy a full adventure and local experience guided by a local. Expect a trilling trip full of nature and awesome natural waterslides in the rain forest called El Yunque. A very unique ecosystem as it is the only tropical rain forest in the US Forest System. Be prepared for a hike full of nature. Learn about the history, bamboos & 300 year old trees. Please bring water shoes, hiking shoes or shoes you don’t mind getting wet or muddy (NO SANDALS), water, camera, snacks, and bathing suit. Remember, transportation not included.
This experience is a very authentic puertorican tour that offers unique and secret gems of the rainforest. We end the trip by having lunch at a local small family owned restaurant that serves authentic grandma style food. We meet in Fajardo, here you will follow the guide in your own vehicle to our hidden gem! Be ready to enjoy a real adventure full of nature and waterslides in the rainforest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - El Yunque Rain Forest
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Lunch not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Yunque Rain Forest, El Yunque National Forest Puerto Rico
Drive to East side of El Yunque Rainforest, once we arrive enjoy a 20 to 30 minute hike to the first mineral water, watering hole. There you can enjoy the landscape, swim in the water, rope swing or free dive from multiple heights. Further up after a 15 minute hike, there is another watering hole with a natural rock slide and 40 feet cliff jump into the river. This is an adventure good for those looking to enjoy nature and an unique rainforest experience.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Ralph's Food Warehouse Fajardo, Carr. #3 Esq, Calle Igualdad, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.