Rainforest Hike Adventure
If you want to explore the rainforest, this is the tour for you. Take a stroll through the unique forest trails and witness up close the beauty of the rainforest, with its lush vegetation and interesting wildlife!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Transportation Included (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the St. Lucia area)
- Half-day guided tour.
- Entrance fees.
- Complimentary juice and water.
What's excluded :
- Lunch, snacks, beer.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NexusTours, Gros Islet St. Lucia
Hike through forest trails and witness up-close the beauty of the rainforest, its lush vegetation, and wildlife. The knowledgeable guide will point out different trees and flowers that grow in the wild as you follow the forest paths. Make sure you bring your camera because the photo opportunities are endless.
The main attraction, the Dennery waterfall, is arguably the most spectacular on the island. A dip in the natural pool at the base of the waterfall will leave you feeling invigorated. Brief stops during the remainder of the tour allow the guide to show the many fruits and spices that grow in abundance.
You will have a new appreciation for the natural beauty of St. Lucia after this rainforest hike adventure.
• Hike through the rain forest
• Entertaining and informative bus and bike guides
• Visit Dennery waterfalls and swim in natural pools
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation to hotels (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Saint Lucia area)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- RECOMMENDATIONS: Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes. Bring swimwear, camera, insect repellent and sunscreen.
- NOTES: Tour available for the zones: Castries, Marisule/Rodney Bay, Pigeon Island/Cap Estate, Marigot/Anse La Raye.
- Please confirm with your representative the list of hotels for each zone.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the St. Lucia area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.