Rainforest River Adventure and Luquillo Beach Combo
Join Pandora Tour for the best time ever, we will met everyone's need. I promise.
With so much to see and adventure with, that would be easy, see you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from San Juan area.
- Live-commentary and interpretations about the Ecosystem in English or Spanish –
- Fully guided Nature Walk by certified tour guides.
- Entry/Admission - El Yunque National Forest
- Entry/Admission - Luquillo Beach
What's excluded :
- Water Poncho,
- Mosquito repellent is not provided.
- Waterproof cell phone pouches are not provided.
- Gratuity is not included, but greatly appreciated.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Yunque National Forest, Rio Grande 00745-9625 Puerto Rico
La Coca Falls is the first spectacular feature seen by our guest as we enter El Yunque National Forest. 85 feet (26 meters) drop welcomes all Guest to the forest. An impressive huge rock formation at the bottom of the falls is the perfect photo opportunity for your screen saver picture.
Yokahu - For more than 50 years Yokahu Tower has offer to everybody that climb its 98 steps a panoramic view of the coast and the above the Forest canopy. Located at mid elevation (1,575 ft) along road 191this stop is one of our Guest favorite.
Baño Oro - This man-made stone dam of 18 feet (5.4 meters) deep pool was built for recreation purposed back in 1936 by the Civilian Conservation Corp. This stone and masonry dam over which water cascade is not for swim anymore since 1976. However it’s a beautiful man made pool filled with the waters from an upper branch of La Mina River.
River - Puente Roto is one of the most popular water play area on the Forest. Here you’ll have the opportunity for swimming in a natural rainforest river. The road provides easy hiking access to the river corridor even though no trails currently exist.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Luquillo Beach, Luquillo Puerto Rico
After all that trailing in the Rainforest River, it will be time to unwind, laze and eat to your heart’s content at the Luquillo Kiosks and Beach. You’ll also have the time to relax on the beautiful beach of Luquillo and enjoy the savory local cuisine the Kiosks offer…
Have a good time!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to confirm location and pick-up time.Thank You
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.