Rainforest River, Waterslide & Beach Adventure in Puerto Rico
This action pack day will start by visiting two natural rock waterslides, one for beginners and another for the adrenaline seekers, swimming in natural water holes and jumping from rocks.
Then will head to a serene freshwater natural pool where the more adventurous will be able to jump from a rope swing and others will just float, swim or relax in the river bank. All this surrounded by green lush areas and after first doing a short hike to admire the local plants and trees. End up this perfect day by relaxing at a beautiful popular beach with few waves and calm waters.
In this excursion we will not enter the official El Yunque National Rainforest for sightseeing, but rather visit the less touristy spots and local water fun areas on the outskirts of the Rainforest for a more adventurous experience.
This tour requires some physical fitness, balance, hiking and basic swimming skills. Minimum age is 3 years old. Minimum tour group size is 4 people.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Life Vests if requested
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Grande, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
This stop is at the rainforest outskirts with its green and lush scenery. We will have a guided short hike by a certified tour guide through a trail that leads to another river and a serene freshwater natural pool, while admiring local the plants and trees around. Here, the more adventurous will be able to jump from a rope swing and others will just float, swim or relax in the shallow areas of the river.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luquillo, Luquillo, Puerto Rico
First visit is a privately own local spot. The area has beautiful volcanic rock formations to walk around, a small waterfall and a natural swimming hole where you can jump from rocks. The main attractions are two natural rock waterslides, one for beginners and another for the adrenaline seekers, that will make everybody have a great time.
After all this action is time to enjoy a lunch break at an authentic nearby restaurant. Don’t worry about falling into a food coma…you will have the chance to relax later for about one hour at the beautiful popular Luquillo beach, with few waves and calm waters, before heading back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up only on selected hotels from the San Juan touristic areas of Condado, Miramar, Old San Juan and Isla Verde. Old San Juan guests will be picked up only at "Plaza Colón" (Colón Square).Pick-up starts at 8:00am.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All visitors arriving to PR are required by government to provide a Covid Molecular Test negative result taken 72 hours or less prior of arrival or will be subject to self-quarantine for 14 days. Evidence of the COVID NEGATIVE RESULT is required to participate on this tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.