Rainforest Sarapiqui Zipline & Boat Trip From San Jose
Come and enjoy a day of excitement with us
Our naturalist guide will pick you up at your hotel early in the morning to star your journey of 1 ½ hours to Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí passing through one of the most exuberant National parks in Costa Rica. You will be able to enjoy the scenic views as we travel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Special Option: °Vegetarian |° Gluten Free |Let us know if you have some special meal restriction |
- Tour Guide
- Transportation from Hotels in San José
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers
- Entry/Admission - Sarapiqui Paddle Sports, Education and Exploration
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarapiqui Paddle Sports, Education and Exploration, 25 m N of Supermercado El Toro Central Integral Las Tortuguitas, Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui 41001 Costa Rica
Once in Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí, you will board a boat to discover the richness of Costa Rica nature along the Sarapiquí River. The boat ride will last two hours, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the magnificent rain forest and it habitants, such as toucans, monkeys, sloths, crocodiles and many other species.
Then you will arrive to a private reserve where you will have the choice of reaching the Canopy starting point by horseback or hiking.
The Canopy starts with an explanation of the basic principals needed to make this experience an enjoyable and safe one.
This is the adventure that lets you roam around the treetops leaping from platform to platform, in a special system of steel cables using professional climbing gear.
This excursion requires no previous experience, Proficiency Level = Easy!
Each trip between the 17 platforms and the suspension bridge is a unique experience in itself.
After such an adrenaline packed two hours, you will be able to enjoy a home-style lunch at the private reserve.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in San Jose
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to bring: Camera, Insect repellent, Walking shoes, Sunscreen.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.