Rainforest Zip, Skybridge & Rappel Adventure in Ketchikan, AK
If you’re thinking, “Zipline tour? Been there, done that,” maybe you just need to up the ante. This thrilling zipline tour in Tongass National Forest will have you flying through an Alaskan rainforest canopy at heights up to 135 feet (41 meters) above ground. Across several thousand feet of dual-line cables and three hanging bridges, you’ll have unique vantage points to look for bears feeding on salmon and watch bald eagles soar through the sky. This exciting experience from Ketchikan is limited to nine people per group so you can enjoy personalized attention from your guides.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All necessary equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Imagine yourself gliding through the top of a rich rainforest canopy along a series of eight zip lines and 3 suspension bridges. You’ll be zipping along the border of the magnificent Tongass National Forest, navigating three aerial bridges suspended among spruce, hemlock and cedar trees. Stop by the General Store along with explore the totem park, historic sawmill, blacksmith shop and see an eagle up close at the Alaska Raptor Center exhibit.
WHAT TO WEAR: Closed toed shoes are required. Long pants, rain jacket, and layered clothes are recommended.
PLEASE NOTE: You must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds. Height requirement: 60 inches. Minors must be accompanied an adult. Participants who do not have full use of limbs, suffer from neck or back issues, have mobility limitations, women who may be pregnant, or those with seizures and similar disorders should obtain medical advice and release from their physician prior to participating. In addition, please contact our staff 48 hours before your arrival, if you’ll need any special accommodation to safely enjoy this experience. A signed waiver will be required.
• Tongass National Forest, Ketchikan, AK
• Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary, 116 Wood Rd, Ketchikan, AK 99901-9765
• Kawanti Adventures, 116 Wood Rd, Ketchikan, AK 99901-9765
Departure Point :Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary, 116 Wood Rd, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
All guests are to meet 15 minutes prior to their departure time on Berth 2 near the Ketchikan Visitors Center and large bronze statue "The Rock". A staff member will be there with a sign.Ports
- Berth 2, 201 Dock St, Ketchikan, AK 99901, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Weight limits: 90 to 250 lbs (40 to 113 kg); height requirement: 60 inches (153 cm)
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Full use of limbs is required; guests with injuries or seizure disorders are not allowed
- Closed-toe shoes required; long pants and layered clothing recommended
- Video cameras and GoPro cameras are not allowed on the course
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.