Rainmaker Waterfalls and Hanging Bridges from Manuel Antonio
There is a large portion of the forest, primary and secondary, where a wide variety of tourist activities that you can enjoy as a couple, family, or friends. For lovers of nature, tranquility, security, adventure and quality, Los Campesinos is your best choice.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fruits snack
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Rainmaker Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainmaker Park, Km/13 MI Northeast Of Quepos 22, Parrita 60901 Costa Rica
This tour begins with the pick up from the hotels by our guide and driver. After 45 minutes drive we will find a the Rainmaker park along the Rio Seco's edge. Observation platforms allow you to observe waterfalls and capture, with photographs, the rich biodiversity this unique site has to offer.
Rainmaker is home to Morpho butterflies, varieties of birds, the colorful poison dart frog, and thousands of unique plant species. Depending on the time of year, visitors are also afforded sightings of incredible reptiles and other animals that make there way down to the water. At the end of the walk, a pristine waterfall pool will beckon you to enjoy a refreshing dip.
Continuing up the trails, visitors will come to the Canopy Bridges. This system consists of suspension bridges, built to U.S. engineering standards. The six sections total 250 meters, spanning from platforms attached to massive hardwood trees to create the most impressive Canopy Walk in Costa Rica. The design permits minimal forest impact, giving our participants an opportunity to explore the majesty of the forest canopy from a bird's eye view.
Once we finish the hike, we´ll be delighted by the wood-fired typical meal just prepared for us
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know if you have a different pickup location beside the options provided. We normally include the transportation roundtrip from Quepos and Manuel Antonio area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- El guía evitara tener contacto con artículos personales y electrónicos de los clientes.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.