Raketa Watch Factory Tour in Peterhof with Transfer and Pickup
If you are interested in watches or want to see what a Russian/Soviet factory looks like, book this tour, you won’t regret it. The tour gives you a unique opportunity to visit a Watch Factory and see the full watch manufacture process. You will be able to go to the division departments to see how the watches are made. The tour is fully conducted by a local knowledgeable guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Petrodvorets Watch Factory
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petrodvorets Watch Factory, Saint-Petersburg Ave., 60, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Visit Petrodvorets Watch Factory Raketa and see the full watch manufacture process. The Petrodvorets Watch Factory «Raketa», Russia’s oldest factory, was founded by Peter the Great in 1721. The Factory is producing watches under the brand “Pobeda” (Victory) since the End of World War II and since 1961 under the brand “Raketa” in honor of Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin. The tour includes one hour drive to the factory and back.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick you up at the desired location
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.