Ramble Through The Rolling Hills Of Chianti + Lunch & 2 Wine Tasting
A full Daytrip inside the landscape of the Chianti rolling hills, avenues of cypress trees, medieval hilltop towns and tasting the best wines of our Region.
1) Meet your Driver at your hotel or another chosen location, (B&B or private flat)
2) Drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards.
3) Visit the magnificent Towers of San Gimignano and the historical centre San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town. Known as the Town of Fine Towers, The town also is known for its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone hillsides of the area.
4) Move to a real Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna or home made pasta and 8 wine tasting included.
5) Move to Monteriggioni for a visit of the Medieval Castle
6) On the way back you will have a second Wine Tasting in a wonderful local winery-farm not far from Siena.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting included
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Lunch
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Torciano
- Entry/Admission - Fattoria Lornano
What's excluded :
- possible extra hour on request
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town not far from Siena.
Known as the Town of Fine Towers, The town also is known for saffron,the Golden Ham, and its white wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape which is grown on the sandstone.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
Is one of the most beatifull wine road in Tuscany, we wil drive through the sweet Siena hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Tenuta Torciano promotes the Italian wine & food culture all over the world. A beautiful Italian experience to learn the best combinations beetween wine & food, the glass etiquette, the secrets of Italian cuisine, Tuscan wine-making techniques and more."
Wine tasting and Lunch :
Wine tasting (Chianti, Brunello, Sangiovese, Nobile, Vernaccia)
Extra Olive Oil tasting
Pepper Olive Oil tasting
Balsamic Vinegar tasting
Truffle Oilive Oil tasting
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monteriggioni, Monteriggioni, Tuscany
Founded by the Sienese between 1213 and 1219 as an outpost against the Florentines, in antiquity Monteriggioni was famed as an impregnable fortress. Inside the castle you can visit the museum of medieval weapons
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Fattoria Lornano, Strada di Lornano 11 Località Lornano, 53035, Monteriggioni Italy
A typical small farm near Siena, where wine has been produced for a long time.Hhere we will have a second wine tasting
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment).Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your nameTour aboard our 8 Seat Mercedes Minivan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2020 - 7/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Cars or Minivans use Anti-Covid barriers between passengers and driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.