See a national reserve where 70% of the clean water in Los Cabos comes from. We’ll visit the national reserve sierra de la Laguna where we’ll conduct a nature guided hike explaining about the flora and fauna and it’s importance and usage to the ranchero community.
Experience how the true natives of Cabo live and learn their ways. The Ranchero Californio is now considered the native of the baja peninsula as a mixed race of the Native tribe and the Spanish settlers.
You will learn the ranchero ways on a leather workshop at the rancho where you’ll make your own souvenir on leather work
Optional(included in price) Challenge your self on a natural climbing wall or rappel down a 45 feet wall(upon prior request)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Have Lunch at the ranch
- Climbing gear
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- leather supply for the workshop
- Tortilla Class
What's excluded :
- Bring Propper hiking shoes
We´ll visit a local ranch in a protected area and spend the morning learning the ways of the now concidered true natives of the baja peninsula.
Have a workshop of leatherwork
Learn how to make flour tortillas
Hike through nature on a semitropical desert
End up with a climbing session and a splash on a natural water spring
• Sierra de la Laguna Mountains, Mexico
Departure Point :Paseo de La Marina 3, El Medano Ejidal, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you wish to be picked up at your ressort please text us so we’ll give you the excact time at the pic up the day of our adventure Ports
- marina cabo san lucas
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.