Rantau Abang Hidden Treasure From Kuala Terengganu
Rantau Abang Forest Reserve Park
Begin your trek under shady canopies of one of the oldest rainforests in the world and admire the beauty Mother Nature has granted us. Keep your ears tuned to the sounds of the forest as you may just pick up nature’s symphony of cicadas, an orchestration of sounds you have never heard before.
Turtle Information Centre
There will be a showing of an educational video on giant leatherback turtles and the conservation efforts and protection being carried out for this rare species.
Head to Rantau Abang beach to see the magnificent sight, whereby locals believe that the turtles are attracted to nest at Rantau Abang because of the rock itself. Enjoy a short and simple picnic lunch by the beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver / Guide Basic English Speaking
- Hotel Return Transfer from Kuala Terengganu
- Air-Conditioned Mini Van
- Picnic Lunch
What's excluded :
- Outdoor Emergency Survival First Aid Kit & Personal Medication
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rantau Abang, Rantau Abang, Dungun District, Terengganu
Rantau Abang Turtle Beach , one of the only six in the world to be visited by giant leatherback turtle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kuala Terengganu, Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
Enjoy the nature's symphony of cicadas perform a concert like you never heard before.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup from Kuala Terengganu Town.Transfer service from Tanjung Jara surcharge applies
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Along:
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Hat / Cap
- Extra Bottle Water
- Comfortable Footwear
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.